Moody morning but off to work on time. Within 15 minutes of arrival and I feel like I lost 9 days of rest to 5 minutes of a familiar grind.
Busy all day and facing the worst fall-behind in the past 2-3 years of vacations where staff kept my stuff quite current.
Interviews were all rough in the sense of hard to use humor around the seriouness of illness, job loss and psycho-drama. In all this I need to figure out a way to work through another 6 years before eligibility to retire - or figure a way to replace the income with a job less emotionally draining.
Working on it.
Home to wife and companion ... a blessed return from work.
Flower Pot Security by Sheriff’s Department Nets One Mummy Plus A Dead Cat?
-
The front page story, “Mummified man found after long delay – May have died
in August 2025” reads like a Halloween story for teenaged
zombie-wannabees. Un...
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment